Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grandpa is in the ICU unit.....

Yesterday Grandpa asked to be taken to the Hospital, and everyone thought it was because he has been sick for a few days. They took him right away to the emergency room, and he has internal bleeding. Last night at about 8pm midwest time he underwent a bunch of "-oscopy" procedures to find the bleeding. Grandpa did not want any phone calls, and just wanted to sleep. Today I called and he has been moved to I.C.U. but I do not yet know what the full story is. He is sleeping and I did not want to disturb him, and his Nurse is on rounds. No update yet, but I have to say, it sounds like he is in good hands. The staff I have spoken too think he is "just wonderful" and "full of jokes"........

What ever the case, I will keep you informed as I find out more...


On another note, I am set for interview number 4 tomorrow morning.

Boy, when it rains, it pours! Could I get anymore stress?

2 comments:

Bella Della February 11, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

Oh no, I will be praying for your sweet and adorable (and very funny) Grandpa. And I will be praying for you too- so much on your plate.

BIG, BIG hugs from the little farm in Virginia. There is always a guest room here if you need it. My only requirement is that you stash SSG in your suitcase.

Love ya,
Kim

I Am Woody February 12, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Sending healing thoughts Grandpa's way!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP