Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Cast of Characters.....

I am going to be blogging about some of the most incredible people that have ever crossed the path of my life over the next couple of days.  First I have to introduce you to them....


Above is Schiza Kitty (our first pet, and the best animal friend I ever had), then Jimmy and then the Notorious Debbie (yes her actual name, but there are hundreds of thousands of Debbies out there so I think she is safe!)


Above is Naomi and Jimmy.  Naomi and Debbie are great friends, and together make up the most insightful, intelligent and hilarious two people I know!!!!


Above is Jimmy, me and Tim.  Tim is Naomi's brother.


Now, you may not recognize Tim or Jimmy from above, but this picture may bring back the memory as they were Stars of the Stage.  you may remember Tim as "Melody Lane" and Jimmy as "Mitzy (Ellen Marie) Zucker".  They started out as stewardesses for T.W.A.T Airlines.

Anyway, this cast of characters is going to make up the next few blogs..............

2 comments:

Jason, as himself March 1, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Anything that starts with a post referencing T.W.A.T. airlines is bound to be fabulous! I can't wait to met your friends.

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP