Saturday, February 28, 2009

Debbie The Great

Jimmy and I have this special relationship with a group of amazing people.  Debbie is one of them, and she is most definitely the cat's meow.  We have moments when we don't talk for awhile, and then when we touch base again it's like we were just talking yesterday.  She is amazing.

So, yesterday we received a call from the Almighty Debbie.  Jimmy talked to her for like an hour and then I called her back and we talked for another hour.  It's like we are family!

Debbie has the greatest sense of humor, and I give her credit for honing my own wit!  Anyway, we covered a lot of topics.  Here are just a couple....

Debbie wants to create the worlds greatest roadside attraction.  Her and I have seen the largest fry pan, the giant ball of yarn, three different Paul Bunyan and Babe The Blue Ox's as well as a few other interesting tid bits.  Her dream is far more in depth, and much more interesting.  She wants to build a Jack-a-lope farm, complete with race track, petting zoo and restaurant.  (there are a few items that still need to be ironed out, like how we get the horns to stick to the bunnies.......), but the dream seems valid.  So, if there are any investors out there just let me know.  Debbie would love to speak to you.....

We covered how sucky getting old is, and how you know your getting old!  How do you know you are getting old?  When your pubic hairs turn gray, dah!  So Debbie says she is holding up well and can't wait to do that centerfold shot for playboy.  (I think the contract is in the mail.......)

She wants to invite us out to stay a couple of days, but her husband has a transmission on the guest bed but no car to put it in.  Might be awhile, but Naomi might be coming out soon and we can figure out a meeting place then.....

Who are these people?

Yesterday I posted some pictures, and here is the story for starters.

I met Jimmy, who introduced me to his friend Tim, who introduced me to his friend Debbie who introduced me to Tim's sister Naomi, who introduced me to the theory (fact) that combined the four of us make up the biggest "Smart Ass" on the planet.  We are literally the most ridiculous, obnoxious and hilarious bunch on the face of the planet.  Now mix that with booze, and we are a complete party!  Some of the most wonderful times of my life have occured because of these people........I love them all.....

Dear Debbie.  I checked, and "No" you can not have my Grandma's Dildo.  Having said that, I did find this roadside attraction!!!!!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous,  February 28, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

LOL! ok...I did a post about grandma and a dildo earlier this week. Is there some geriatric dildo vibe going through the air or what? LOL!

HalfAsstic.com February 28, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

First of all, I want a post about your grandmother and her dildo and secondly, what state is the fine metropolis of Dildo in?

Unknown February 28, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Yes, pray tell where is Dildo? We need to know!!

You are such a great friend.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. March 1, 2009 at 4:16 AM  

Dildo? Wait they are having a yardsale too? Damn I cant see the date!

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl March 1, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

Oh. My. This cracked me up last night when I read it at your house. But did you note how I refrained from commenting so it didn't look like you commented on your own blog? SSG is starting to finally build up a tolerance!

Thanks for the yummy dinner and ice cream run!

xoxoxoxoxo,
Moi

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP