Monday, July 20, 2009

And a quickie for you......

I am sorry for disappearing on you, but my plans to take over the world are a little more then I thought they would be..........tonight I have to study for my exam tomorrow, so I only have a quick moment!



The next installment of the trip shall begin......

"Lake City - Lake Pepin discovers their own Nessie - also, forgot to order CRAWDADS appetiser - also, Wade detoxing, failed to recognize farm implement!!!!!!!!-also, group decided Mosquitos SUCK!!-also, traveled 22 miles in 4 hours - new land speed record -

ps - This was all WADE'S FAULT!!!"

This note passed to me by Lil Deb from the back seat....

5 comments:

ab July 20, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Thanks for the quickie, they're about all I can handle on hot days like this. ;)

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl July 21, 2009 at 5:32 AM  

Good luck on your test!! I might be inviting myself over for a visit to your AC this weekend : )

Miss you!
Moi

Bella Della July 21, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Happy studying! Good luck on your test!

HalfAsstic.com July 21, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

It's OK! A quickie can be just as satisfying as the full encounter! Just NOT EVERY TIME! ;-)

big hair envy July 22, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Whew! Those quickies leave me exhausted and confused!!!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP