Sunday, July 19, 2009

My award....


I created this award, because I thought there was a need. There are certain blogs out there, that once read, just stick with you all day, kind of like a dingle-berry! Try as you may to shake it, that blog pops back up in the back of your mind all over again. Like one of the songs from Air Supply, that you just can't seem to get out of your mind and you keep singing it inside your head!

This award is a tad silly, but it is respectfully meant for those blogs that make you say "Hmmmmm" and then keep you thinking about it throughout the day!!

Please feel free to pass this award on to one of those Blogs that you read!

I, personally, would like to honor the great "HalfAsstic" for her dedication to the world of Blogging (as well as her expertise with the world of Pooooooo!). Every time I read her blog, I smile, I laugh, and I even sometimes snort! Later in the same day, the image of her tales walk right back through my brain, leaving me to laugh (snort) in a public place for no apparent reason!!!!




So in closing, Congratulations HalfAsstic, you have earned your very own Dingle-Berry!!!!! I hope it makes your day as much as you make mine!!!!!





7 comments:

Jason, as himself July 19, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

I always wanted to be just like a dingle-berry! Looks like Half-Asstic beat me to it.

Predo July 19, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

I kinda thought your hands were full with all that HOT pepper action!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. July 19, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

How sweet Predo! Very deserving! You go Half-Asstic! I love reading your blog too!

Unknown July 19, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

LOL...you are so creative. When I would do something a little off beat, that is what my Dad use to call me. I can hear him now.

HalfAsstic.com July 19, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

OH, PREDO! I would like to thank my family, without who I would be poo-less, my friends, without who I would be lonely and my public, (yes, both of you!), who without, I would have no one to write for.
*Grabs award and runs tearfully off stage.. stumbling only only once and gives a huge fist pump for a graceful recovery before disappearing behind the curtain...and falling down the stairs.* ;-)

T July 20, 2009 at 4:37 AM  

LOL....love it! You came up with a great award!!!

BTW..thanks for the blueberry crisp idea - we will be making that soon!

Suz Broughton July 20, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

I love her blog too! She's flippin hilarious!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP