Sunday, August 29, 2010

Look out Hells Angels....Here I come....



So, the very first image that fueled my desire to ride the open roads on two wheels with a mass of power between my legs was the album cover from Bat out of Hell by Meatloaf (yes, yes, I am very, very old, I get it.....) Now this comes as no surprise for those of you that know me. I operate by a set of ideals celebrating freedom, nonconformity to mainstream culture, and loyalty to the Jack-a-lope.



What? You don't think I'm BAD ASS?

Let's see you throttle the 49.5 cc's of rage and anger held within the pistons of this vicious machine!

Oh yeah, That's right! Tremble in fear of me now!

Now, if you will excuse me, I think I may have a bug in my mouth. I must go and vomit........

1 comments:

HalfAsstic.com August 30, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

BWAHAHAHA! You are a deliriously tasty little fool! Let me know when it's safe for me to go back out on the road! ;-)

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP