Friday, January 2, 2009

Acupuncture

Every other Friday I go to acupuncture.  Long story, but I am working on fixing a back injury.


"C" is my acupuncturist, and we have known he each other for over four years now so our relationship is quite friendly.  I show up tonight for my appointment, take off my shirt and lay face down to start getting needles.

"Did you shave your own back?"  (Yeah, yeah I am very hairy.  Kind of like I am reversing the evolutionary chain and returning to the cave man look.  At least I am not doing cornrows anymore!  She should be so happy!)

"Nope, Jimmy helped me out this time.  Why?"

"Oh, nothing.  He just missed a strip."

"So, you thought it was me.  Like I would just miss a patch?  What, like Jimmy is so flawless he couldn't do that?"

She starts laughing "Not at all.  It is just such a perfect, long strip, only on the one side, I thought you were trying to make some kind of artistic statement!!!!"

Now, just for the record.  If shaving artwork into your back hair becomes some sort of trend, it all started with me!  Just remember that, I am the trend setter!!!!

Now if you will excuse me, I am off to roll my furry pelt in Nair before taking a long bath!  Maybe tomorrow I will discuss the gray chest hairs she neglected to point out!  At least those, I can still cornrow!  Are you coming over SSG?  I am in need of nimble fingers!  Just don't look at me, I am hideous.....(spoken while walking like I have a hump on my hairy back!!!)

8 comments:

Unknown January 3, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

I could see that becoming a trend! I help HWM all the time and have often thought about drawing pictures with the shaver....hehe

But, I would so come over and help you...if I lived on that coast and all.

Love you,

Marlene

Bella Della January 3, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

You are definitely a trend setter :) By the way, I am curious- how does the acupuncture help? It must if you have been going so long. The needles have always scared the crap out of me. Yes, I know they are teeny tiny.

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl January 3, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

I did hear backhawks will be the RAGE in 2009.

Should I post those pictures I took of our cleavage on Thanksgiving?

HalfAsstic.com January 3, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

OH! I NEVER, (well, almost), read the comments that are already on a site before I type in mine, (They always make me totally lose track of what I was going to say.) But I did this time and while I can completely agree with Marlene, I SO WANT SSG TO POST THOSE PHOTOS! I can see a new desktop wall paper in my future. Heh, heh! ;-)

Lys January 3, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

You know - there was that ep. in S&TC where the partner branded Samantha while shaving. Perhaps Jimmy was just "leaving a mark" in case the acupuncturist got a bit frisky (I KID I KID!)

Molly January 3, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

You are just a great story teller. So, acupuncture helps? I've never known anyone to use it.

Frita January 3, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

Lys wrote my exact thought... Jimmy was marking his territory! Maybe we're seeing it wrong... it's not one long strip. It's a lowercase j... for jimmy...as in MINE and back the F away people. I totally saw that about him in the 20 seconds I met him. Don't want to mess with J !

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP