Friday, January 16, 2009

What the heck is in Potosi, WI

Here is where I am headed today.  I should get there just after midnight.  Potosi, Wisconsin is the destination.  But what is it's claim to fame?  We once had a brewery that closed down.  Any-who........They rebuilt it as a museum.







It is supposed to warm up to 5 degrees for Friday afternoon, with a windchill of -30 that night.  I just can't wait!


if you want a little history of Potosi as written in 1939 go here!


I have my bags all packed, and am heading out to the airport.  Just one last thing.....Yes SSG, I am sure my "fur coat" should be helpful, but it is still frggin cold...........



6 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. January 16, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

Guess what? My family is from San Luis Potosi, Mexico! Great place too!

Have a great visit with your Grandpa! I want pictures!

Stay as warm as you can~fur and all!

Big Hair Envy January 16, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

Have a safe trip, and give Grandpa a peck on the cheek for BHE:)

HalfAsstic.com January 16, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Well, I just got finished watching the video and now I'm thirsty for a cold brew...THANKS A LOT! ;-)
KEEP WARM, SWEETIE!

Unknown January 17, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy yourself...

tell Gpa that I said hello!

can't wait to hear about the trip.

Marlene

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl January 17, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

I hope you made it safe and sound! And that you're not stuck in Minnesota!! Did you take my suggestion to grow your mustache out and wrap it around your face like an eye scarf? Love you!

Suz Broughton January 17, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Have a nice trip. Bundle up. I won't mention that I'm in flip flops and going to the beach today. I'm not THAT mean...or am I?

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP