Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am Vera

Hello humans!  My name is Vera.  My mission here is not to take over the world, but to simply force it to comply with my desires.  One of the two gentlemen that bailed me out of jail is off to some place very cold, and the other is out working to keep me within the lavish lifestyle with which I have become so accustomed.  I have hidden the "squeaky mouse" that so easily distracts me from my mission, and have locked the doors.  Now I am able to hack into this simple personal computing device in order to begin my "Thought Modification Transformation Process" to begin reprograming the human species to adore my kind.  Thank you very much for your time, and think nothing of the voices you will soon be hearing in your sleep.  Have a lovely day, for soon we will control you.  


You will forget you read this message in six seconds, and then you will feel the continuous urge to buy tuna fish.

5 comments:

Suz Broughton January 17, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Wow! Vera, my name is Kitty Kitty. My human reads your humans blog. I have mastered this whole typing computer things and I have one word of advice "Petsmart.com" Dude, you'll think you died all nine times and gone to heaven!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. January 17, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

Vera~I like your style! You are beautiful!

Sorry I have to go~Food Lion is calling me!

Unknown January 17, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Hello Vera...any relation to my other favorite Vera person....ummm Vera Bradley?

No, I suppose not...I have a young cute young tom cat over here named Thomas Jefferson that would just love a fluffy little gal like you...you are too cute and with such cattitude!

Must go buy tuna...must go buy tuna...must go buy tuna...

marlene

LOL-my word verification is cating!!!

HalfAsstic.com January 17, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Vera, this is quite serendipitous! We had tuna tetrazini just last night! I wish you could have been here! Now I will have to go buy more tuna and have it again.
Gee, I already feel like having it tonight for some reason...
;-)

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl January 17, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

V, you left out the part where you sucker humans in with your sweet good nature only to wrap your four legs around them like an octopus and kiss them with those sweet little vampire teeth. You really should start in the Twilight series and show those teenagers. What. Is. Up.

And Predo update! He got back okay and they are doing well. He said it's going to be 35 below today. NICE and TOASTY. I told him to give Grandpa's bootie a little squeeze from everyone.

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP