Monday, January 12, 2009

Back Home!!!

Jimmy escaped the hospital late yesterday.  All is going well!


Today I worked on my resume, you know trying to sell myself.  I am thinking more and more about that PIMP I am in need of!  The economy is hemorrhaging, but booze, drugs, gambling and prostitution on the upswing!  What gives?  Now that I am some fluffy old hair-ball, am I worthy of a John?  Hmmm, maybe a bath would help me focus on this!!!

Okay, okay....now that I am on a rampant run straight to boredom, I do have one thing of value to share!!

Ready?

Ready?

How about now?

I went and nominated SSG for Bloggers Choice awards.  Go here if you want to vote for one or all of her four categories , or to nominate someone else! Go ahead, nominate, vote, it will be anarchy!!!!!  Enjoy!!!!!

Good night all, and lets make tomorrow a FABULOUS DAY!  

Neko Case is below, if you don't know her you should really get acquainted!

9 comments:

Molly January 12, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Came by to see if you had made it home, glad to hear you are.

That is a stellar idea about SSG. Off to vote.

Unknown January 12, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

I just voted as well!!! You rock as a friend.

I am so happy to hear that Jimmy is now home. That is such great news!!! I am really happy and I know you will be taking great care of him.

Do you have any laboratory experience, like right now? Predo, the mad laboratory director...has a certain ring to it.

Love ya,

Marlene

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl January 12, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

OH. MY. HOLY. BABY. JESUS.

YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! There I was cracking up about you getting a John and thinking up "Pretty Woman" analogies in my head when I stumble upon CRAZINESS.

I don't deserve you.

THANK YOU.

(SSG runs and hides under her covers.)

Cool Breeze January 13, 2009 at 4:46 AM  

Glad he is better. I'm sure that is relief for both of you.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. January 13, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

Welcome Home Jimmy!

All those parties get the best of ya? No place like home for sure!

Now to get back in the swing of things!

Bella Della January 13, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

So glad to hear that he is home! I am sending love this way and hoping he feels better and better each day!

Jason, as himself January 13, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Welcome home. And good luck with the job hunt.

I just HAD to click over and see WHO SSG is. I'm glad I did!

Suz Broughton January 13, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

SSG is worthy. She is worthy!
Good luck on the job hunt. Sounds like you have totally right-thinking :)

Lys January 19, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

You'll be happy to hear the vote has been cast. SSG - let me know how you are planning on running this campaign ;)

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP