Saturday, May 14, 2011

Now that I have finished 8 weeks....


Now that I have finished 8 weeks, here are my starting pix....




Here I am at the heaviest I have ever been. 178 pounds, and too soft. Now, with two months under my belt, I am down to 171 pounds, but have firmed up completely. Everything is moving into the right places, and I am in the best shape of my life!

It took some effort, but I have to admit, P90x is working so far!!! I am already planning to cycle through it again, just for muscle growth.....


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP