Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Auntie K makes Pizza....

Mmmmmmmmm!

Oscar's Auntie K came over and made a pizza for us. We then watched a scary movie!


She started with a can of the store bought Pilsbury pizza dough. We mixed Riccota cheese and garlic for the "sauce" and then layered every possible vegetable (even thin sliced potato's). We added a thin layer of different cheeses between veggie layers. We baked for 18 minutes ate 400.......

AWESOME!!!!!!! THANKS AUNTIE K, WE HAVE SOME MORE CHEESECAKE FOR YOU!!


1 comments:

HalfAsstic.com June 14, 2011 at 4:01 PM  

Day-Um! That looks good!
Heh! You made a tiny typo and said "ate" rather that "at". I would never point out something that trivial and it seems rude to, but I think it's neat and choose to call it Freudian. Even though I think he's full of nuts.
That makes no sense, huh?
;-)

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP