Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Old Hairy Guy Completes P90X and lives!!!!


Well, technically, I have one more work out left, but here are the side by sides for you.



My stats:


Started at 178 lbs and ended at 166 lbs. Was at 27% Body fat, now 18%. It doesn't sound like much, but I really look different in person (especially naked wink-wink). I will be doing this again, but will rework the diet plan a bit.



Anyway, here you go! (please disregard the fuzzy pics, apparently the Hubbie can't be bothered you use both hands and actually focus when taking a picture - probably because he is on a far more important phone call)....



2 comments:

HalfAsstic.com June 16, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

Predo, you are RIPPED!
Now I'm all turned on! And hubby is a bit distracted... I am betting you can guess why!

sars! July 14, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

Wow!!!!! I think hubby was too busy checkin out the goods!

You look fantastic. New reason to be proud.

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP