Monday, August 17, 2009

Another giant Cock.....

Gotcha! I was telling the truth though! This giant Cock was on the way to Ely! Now that is what I call a big one!!!

While I took the Chicken photo above, a truck drove by an lost it's couch. Just like that, right when I was taking the picture. Lil Deb and I dragged the furniture off the street to be nice of course, and gave the Chicken something to rest on at the same time....


After Duluth, we headed to Hubbies Aunts house. We saw a wolf along the road, it was very spiritual.

We made it to Ely, got a room at the Lodge, did laundry, had a huge supper and went to read and relax. The next day Hubbies Aunt put out a big spread for lunch, just after we ate breakfast. But you know how it is, food is our friend!!!

Anyway, here are some pix of the road side attractions we found.....

Above is the "Road Kill Vulture" that we drove by. We had to turn around and get a pix. Kind of icky, I know.....
Me, the Hubby and his Aunts!!! They are the sweetest ever!!!!

We found this pair flashing us from the outhouse as we drove by. We turned around, but they just didn't want to talk much!!!


This power switch sits along the road, for what reason I don't know. I made up a story about how it turns on the G-flux generator for the Back to the Future car, but Lil Deb did not believe me. Darn!


A path to nowhere. Ah, it's perfect!

Wayside rest stop sign. We stopped here to stretch our legs. Just so you know, the little stop is kept immaculate! It is a wonderful way to remember a loved one...


Oh, and did you know this deck was for sale??

4 comments:

T August 17, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

What a fun road trip!

I love the couple in the outhouse......to dang funny!


BTW.....I thought of your & hubby and your sweet donation to the Humane Soc as we were adopting Nash!

HalfAsstic.com August 17, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

First of all, how much does that deck cost and do they deliver?
Second of all I noticed the lady in the outhouse was.... pregnant?

Jason, as himself August 17, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

I'm still wallowing in disappointment from the first photograph.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. August 19, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

What a wonderful and fun road trip! I wish you had taken pics of you with that first picture!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP