Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Perfect road side attractions.....

Big T, aka Lucious Lady Lane, Star of stage and screen, took us on a road side hunt. And look...

Yes, we saw Elvis...
And Marilyn.....
And Elvis.....
Then we found the Wood Tick Theater! I think it is a ploy to get is in and kidnap us for our blood.....We did not go in!!!







The we found this....


Everything that follows is in this little resort. Oh, and I almost had an affair with the lady of the lake. She was HAWT... Such a fashion plate.....Lil Deb would not let me "Dip my toe in the water..."



















HAWT - HAWT - HAWT - HAWT - HAWT!!!! MEOW!!!







2 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. August 19, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

You are a complete nut! It's why I love you so!
Thanks for the fun photos!

HalfAsstic.com August 19, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Well, Predo, I can definitely see the attraction for the lady IN the lake. I'm glad Lil' Deb was able to reel you back in. We'd have lost you for sure! ;-)

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP