Monday, April 26, 2010

I knew there was a reason....

Look!! I found out why I am gay!!!! Donnie Davies says it is because I was corrupted by music! Click Here!


It lured me in, but he has the cure! Click Here! Check out his program!!!


Really? Seriously? Wait, I don't remember, did the gays kill Jesus? Did the gays create Nazi Germany? Did the gays create slavery? How about The Holy Roman Wars, Witch Hunts, Enron? Maybe, the Church views child molesters as a protected species or something.....Hmmmmm, well, I guess if those sins can be forgiven and being gay can not, then I am on a one way ticket to Satans playground! What ever shall I wear??

All kidding aside, the first thing I suggest is a review of the Bible reference about passing judgement....oh, and stop knocking on my door to "help" me, you interrupted my viewing of the Boy Scouts multi-million dollar court ruling regarding the sodomized child (good thing us homosexuals don't get into the Boy Scouts....that might be bad press!).

2 comments:

Jason, as himself April 26, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

There are so many points to this post I just don't even know where to start. So I'll just suffice it to say that when we are in Hell we should wear something very skimpy. Since most of us will be lusting after each other uncontrollably,and it will be really super hot.

HalfAsstic.com April 30, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

First of all I second Jason's motion that you go skimpily clad. I mean, it's hot there, right? Just sayin...
Second of all, in your list of all the evil things that MUST have been at least started by gays, you forgot to mention the depraved person who goes around tearing off the door catch gear on the inside of the stalls in public bathrooms. You know, the doors won't stay shut because the catches are missing?
That ratbastard, MUST have been gay if indeed, these people are the most Eeee-Vile souls on earth. ;-)

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP