Sunday, April 25, 2010

You..

The Dalai Lama once said " We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

In a world that constantly reminds us of the darkness of living, we seldom reflect on the gifts life gives us. I would like for you to take this moment, right now, to look in the mirror at the positives of who you are.

You have been given the greatest gift of all, simply with your birth, respect it and your self. Your heart has more power then just pumping blood, it can love. Love yourself, forever.

Know that you are beautiful.
Accept your own praise, and by all means, praise yourself often.
Allow yourself to relax and have fun.
Take deep meaningful breathes, and smile.
Set aside time for yourself. Read, listen to music or simply sit in silence and ponder the things that make you proud.
Do something, just for yourself, every day, no matter how small.
Reward yourself for being you.
Give yourself a pat on the back or a hug, and never be afraid of your own affection.
Be grateful for being you, and allow yourself the feeling.
Set worry aside as it resolves nothing, and instead feel inner peace.
Tell yourself (out loud) why you are so important and why you are needed.


Please do this every day, even if only for a short moment. Also, everyday, tell at least one person why they are so important, why they are needed, and most of all how much you love and accept them.

To you I say.....

You are so very important to me for many reasons. You are a connection to the beauty that is life. You are another point of view, an offering of advice, support and warmth. You are valuable and amazing. You are my fellow human being.

You are needed, always. You are hope, honesty and integrity. You are there, when I stumble. You are there when I can not stand alone. You are there when you need me, and I need to be needed. You are my family.

I love you for all these reasons, and respect you just as much. I accept you, just as you are, simply because I love you. Love yourself as much as I do.

2 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. April 26, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

I'm so glad I am not the only one who loves me the most!
Thanks Predo.
<><

HalfAsstic.com April 26, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Aww, gawd Predo! That was beautiful! I can't help but feel loved now. ;-)
I love you, too!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP