Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Maude and Claude, both 91, lived in a retirement community.  They met in the 
social center and discovered, over time, that they enjoyed each other's 
company.  After several weeks of meeting for coffee, Claude asked Maude out 
for dinner and, much to his delight, she accepted.  They had a lovely evening. 
They dined at the most romantic restaurant in town .. and, despite his age, 
Claude was still a charmer.  Afterward, Claude asked Maude to join him at his 
place for an after-dinner drink. Things continued along a natural course and, 
age being no inhibitor, Maude soon joined Claude for a most enjoyable roll in 
the hay.  As they were basking in the glow of the magic moments they'd shared, 
each was lost for a time in their own thoughts.  Claude was thinking: "If I'd
known she was a virgin, I'd have been gentler."  Maude was thinking: "If I'd 
known he could still do it, I'd have taken off my pantyhose."

Thanks for the story Aunt Jeannie!  I think this is perfect for a Tuesday Morning!!!

5 comments:

Bella Della April 7, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

So funny! I needed a good laugh!

I Am Woody April 7, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

LOL!!

Mr. Capizzi was coming on his 50th wedding anniversary. His pastor asked him what the secret was for such a long marriage.

Mr. Capizzi replied that for their 25th anniversary he had taken his wife on a trip to Italy.

The pastor asked, "Well, what are you going to do to top that for your 50th?"

Mr. Capizzi replied, "I'm going to go back and get her."

Unknown April 7, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

That was just too funny. I needed that so badly after dealing with work!

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl April 7, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

Ha!

(That's why SSG just says no to pantyhose.)

And we talked AB into meeting us for drinks! Yay! Let me know when you're available : )

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP