Thursday, April 30, 2009

A meme from Halfasstic

A meme from halfasstic requires me to name 7 other people to follow suit.  They are listed below.  I also have to state 7 things about me, so here goes.


1)  I used to have two pierced nipples until one was torn out in a horrible surfing accident in Hawaii.  I was attacked by a wave and the cord from the board wrapped around my ring and tore it out.  OUCH!  I bled a lot, and then I drank a lot!  No more nipple piercing!

2)  At Mardi-Gras here in Portland, I won "Prettiest Penis" two years running.  (side note, prettiest, not largest, Hmmmmmmm!)

3) I was born with a tail.  Just kidding, I was not born with a tail, but it sounds funny!

4) Hold on to you horses because I have never had intercourse with a goat or a sheep!!  (The whole farm boy thing was really odd for me, see, male sheep and goats really stink and are quite unattractive!)  On that same note, I have never had intercourse with a woman either (much to my families dismay!)

5) I adore CHEESE!  I worship at the Church of Cheddar!  I am a total sucker for curds!  It is a lifestyle choice.  I want to marry cheese!

6) I am one of the hairiest people I know.  Seriously, I think my family skipped part of the evolutionary chain or something.  We are all like apes.  I need SSG to corn=row my chest to be able to see myself pee!  It is just crazy!  And when I get static electricity, get your kids cuz this fuzz ball has been mistaken for bigfoot more then once!!!!  (and not cuz I am big!!!!)

7) I was a virgin until I was 21.  Long story, but I waited for the right man, and I am still with him!!!!  Put that down into the log for sanctity of marriage!!!!

There you go.  More ramblings, and more oddity's.  Hope you enjoyed!!!

So, my seven to follow!

1 )  Lil Deb - Sista, I know you don't have a blog, but email me and I shall post it for you!

2) The Lisp - I am looking for something really good here!  Don't hold back!

3) Big Hair Envy - and no stories with aquanet!  That has been done already!!

4) Irregardless.... - Give us some sugar Sunshine, something really tasty!!  Come on, Bring It!!!  I know with your hot ass, you got game!!!!  (ps - Dear readers, her ass is BOMB!!!!  I WANT TO RUB IT ALL THE TIME!!!)

5) Random Thoughts - Break out the tales young man!  Give us something we would have never guessed!  

6)  The Jason Show - Sorry about your breakup with fish, but what about you would really shock us?  Oh, that was not a reflection of some fungal infection either!

7)  You Got Sars - Your new to our little group, so I want the low down and dirty!  Give it too me, Give it too me, Bring it on!!!!

There you go!  I am waiting!!! 

16 comments:

T April 30, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

I did the "grab my chest" and shudder thing when I read that first one - OUCH!

Kudos to you on #7 and I wish you both many, many more happy years!

Anonymous,  April 30, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

awww...how rare is it that someone can say they waited for the right one??

<---mentally calculating what exactly makes for a pretty penis.

Anonymous,  April 30, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

hmmmmmmm.....brain is chugging away.

I Am Woody April 30, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Kudos on the pretty penis award cuz' it takes a LOT to make a penis pretty. No offense intended - kitties aren't pretty either!

Too bad you can't marry Cheddar. He and I were wed several years ago and I ain't givin' him up!

PS - My hubs waited for the right person too. I wish I had waited too!

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl April 30, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Dude, why you gotta make SSG crack up and pee her pants like that?

(AND ARE YOU COMING WINE TASTING?!)

Bella Della May 1, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

You are too damn funny. You kill me.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. May 1, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

No such thing as a pretty penis or any other toilet part!

And the nipple thing almost made me faint.

I need some cheese.

ab May 1, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

OMG thanks for the ass conversation! I'll try to pull out some scandalous stuff for my list.

ab May 1, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

Oh and the nipple one made me spontaneously grab my boob. That sounds really painful!

big hair envy May 1, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

What? You got something against AquaNet?

Seriously, what would a BHE list BE without AN? I'll see what I can come up with;)

HalfAsstic.com May 1, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

I just KNEW you loved cheese, too! I have recently finished off a hunk of smoked Gouda and Triscuits that would make you think you've died and gone to heaven. Scrumptious!

Jason, as himself May 1, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Ohhhhh boy! I'm glad you tagged me for this one. I doubt I can top you. (Hee, hee. No pun intended.) You have such an interesting life...double nipple rings, one ripped out in a freak accident; hairiest man on earth; cheese.....prettiest penis. . . I want your life.

Question for the hairy man: What do you do about back hair? Anything?

Anonymous,  May 1, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

answers posted. ;-)

Anonymous,  May 2, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Have you forgotten falling asleep in the sun in Lincoln City and burning BOTH nipples (with rings!) to a crisp?? I haven't and still cringe when I think about it!
Lil Deb

sars! May 3, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

Sorry! I just got a chance to read... coming up!

sars! May 3, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

thanks for inviting me... I feel so inner circle!!

http://yougotsars.blogspot.com/2009/05/seven-for-gladiator.html

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP