Saturday, April 4, 2009

Your assignment!!!!

I have heard it many times that "anyone" can write a romance novel.  So, to put this to the test, your assignment is to place an excerpt from your next paperback on your blog!


I myself have some idea's that I will be bouncing around in my head, and then hope to post tomorrow!

Remember, this task is for Romance Novel, meaning intellect and taste, and not just smut!  I certainly will do my best to keep it out of the gutter!!!!! 

So, get cracking, and let's see what you've got!  I have high expectations!!

2 comments:

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl April 4, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Hmmm ... I feel a lot of throbbing members, manhoods and HEAT will be coming (no pun intended) to the bloggysphere soon!

ab April 5, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Interesting timing as I've just posted a smut-like story over at my blog. Please enjoy.

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP