Friday, February 20, 2009

I now pronounce you.....



So, as is always the case with me, random tales are taking us into a unique topic today.  First let me say, this topic had me a little disturbed.

On BBC last night, they covered a story where a farmer "surprised" a man with one of the farmers goats.  Now, I know what you are thinking.  Premarital sex is quite disturbing!  So, in an effort to save his goats good name, the farmer is demanding a dowry of 35 pounds and that the man marry the goat!  The man should have thought this through!  I mean, what about the kids?  

So, since I have a special flare for decor, I have been wondering about the wedding design.  Well of course, the goat can not eat her bouquet, that would be disastrous.  And then what about the gown?  And how disturbing, that I can go to the internet and find photo's of goats in veils?  We are a grand country, are we not?



So, with Man and Goat to be wed, how will she know he will not cheat on her?  Where will they go on dates.  Seriously, fast food is out, burgers would definitely give her gas, and that is just a romance spoiler right there.  Plus, most restaurants would want to "serve her" and not actually serve for her.  Poor thing.

So, happy Friday ladies, and remember, there is always someone who has it worse!  And just for the record, I can think of a way to teach this pervert a lesson.  I think they should let a horse return the favor!  I bet he wouldn't want to marry the horse when he was through!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown February 20, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

I really needed to hear that...it has been a rough day today.

Love you too.

I Am Woody February 20, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

Now I'm all for a little sexual experimentation but with a goat? Don't they bite?!?

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. February 20, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Is it ok for me to say...
I sure hope this guy doesnt live near me!
We have enough old goats in the county!

HalfAsstic.com February 20, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

I think the goat should file charges and then sue the bastard. And if there is any justice, the judge would award the man as temporary custody of a local stud horse. ;-)

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl February 20, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Um, all SSG has to say is just ... ick and ew. Or is it ewe? Ponder.

Jason, as himself February 21, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

I don't think I even UNDERSTAND this post. But it's still a good one anyway!

How do you feel about beastiality anyway?

Jason, as himself February 21, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

Oh, and the best part?

"What about the kids?"

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP