Monday, February 23, 2009

Okay, assignment from BHE!

BHE has given an assignment.  She requires that I type my name, and "needs" then list the top ten items.  So, here goes.


Wade Needs:

1) To resign
(Resign to be fabulous!)

2) Our help
(In making sure he becomes fabulous!)

3) To be overturned 
(I hope this is in a good way!  No, seriously!)

4) To get Heat
(Now you know, I have always been HOT, so I have absolutely no clue as to why this would come up.  It must have been an error when posted)

5) To be more aggressive
(Is this an opportunity to use the word "Fierce"?)

6) Constant Defense
(Well of course!  The Predo can not be seen in public without his armed guards!  Scuse me, please hand me that wrap.....)

7) A wheelchair for his shoulder
(I simply do not have any idea here.....Anyone have any clue?)

8) To let go
(uhm, of what and whom is it attached too?)

9) Some time to improve
(Well, don't we all?)

10) Some new underwear
(Okay, who has been looking in my drawers, at my drawers???)

As a "need some new underwear" follow up........


 

5 comments:

Unknown February 23, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

This was so good, but then you are fierce like that.

Underwear cops! Halarious.

Suz Broughton February 23, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

I love #3! What?! So funny.
I love the video you made.

Big Hair Envy February 25, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

LOVE it!!

BTW - The whole underwear thing? TMI!! Bwahahaha!

Word Verification: sober

I. Am. Not. Kidding.

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP