Thursday, February 26, 2009

My humor is lost in certain crowds...

My humor is lost with some people, for example:


Predo "If you take figure A, times 2080 and divide by 12 you have your answer."
Person "Wow, that is amazing?"
Predo "Much easier, right?"
Person "Yeah, how did you know that?"
Predo "I don't know, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night?"
Person "Why?"


Predo "Would you like some carrots or radishes?"
Person 2 "No, root vegetables give me gas!"
Predo "Be careful, the government is contemplating a tax on methane production on a per person basis!"
Person 2 "What's methane and why would they tax for it?"


Person 3 "Crap, I spilled coffee all over the desk!"
Predo "Quick, who has a Sham-Wow?"
Person 3 "What?"


Person 4 "Want a candy?"
Predo "Thank you.  Candy brings out my sensitive side, so I try not to eat more then a pound a day"
Person 4 "I bet your Wife really likes that!"
Predo "Yeah, when I let her out of the closet."


Needless to say, something is going right.  Last night I interviewed for a Supervisor position (still temp though) and will find out how that goes soon.

Thanks everyone, Have a fabulous day and watch the methane production!



9 comments:

Anonymous,  February 26, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

I hate dimwits.

Nothing is worse than making a joke and then having to explain it to someone..


Good luck with the new position! Damn...didnt you just start like two weeks ago?? And already talkin bout running the place.

The Rev. February 26, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

My kingdom for a Sham-Wow!!

Unknown February 26, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

Your humor ability makes you certain to win that supervisor position!!! LOL

Love YOU!!!

XOXO

ab February 26, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

And this is why I miss you.

I Am Woody February 26, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

If the "persons" are the ones you will be supervising, you are a definite shoo-in!!

Fingers crossed!!

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl February 26, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Oh yay! And those people are LAME. When you're the boss of everyone, you will FOR SURE need to educate them on how to have a sense of humor!

HalfAsstic.com February 27, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

Oh honey, the problem isn't you! It's Person #2! You definitely need to move on and try Person #3! ;-)

Suz Broughton February 28, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

I would just love to run into you at the market sometime and have a chat. I would totally "get" you!
Good luck on the new position. How could they resist you?

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP