Friday, February 6, 2009

My new job....

So I bought some new pants and a couple new shirts (just to be as trendy as possible....) for my new job starting on Monday.


I will be going back to the world of mortgage finance, again.  I am working with a temp agency with the hopes that it becomes a full time position.  Sounds strange, "temp agency", but I had to do something.  With other friends in the same boat, whom have been looking for work going on a year now, I sort of started freaking out!  At least this way, I am being productive with my time and getting paid for it!  With almost a whole month of not working, I have been going crazy.  I can't imagine living like this for a year.

Regardless, my shift will be 3 pm to 12 pm, so I wont get to see Jimmy as much.  We are hoping that this is only a short term shift, and that they love having my sexy bootay around so much they offer me a permanent position.

On another note, my facebook has been going nuts!  Of course after my visits back to Wisconsin, my cousins are all tagging me to come back into the flock!  It is really nice to see that they can accept me.  I know things change very slow back there, but I love seeing the progress.  In fact, Mr. Jimmy, my hubby is starting a facebook account of his own today!  We will be having a photo shoot later tonight (don't go getting all excited, it will be G rated - at least the ones you might get to see!!!!!)

So today I have to get a haircut, and then help a friend with some flooring he wants done.  In the morning, I am taking The Super-Sexy SSG to the airport for her trip to see her family!  I know she will have a fabulous time!!!!

Thank you all for your support while I was unemployed and sifting through my family issues!  You are all so wonderful!  I am sending big wet sloppy kisses and Lemon-drops your way!!!!

5 comments:

I Am Woody February 6, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

I hope they make you permanent and day shift very, very quickly!!

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl February 6, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

Dude, who CAN'T love that sexaaay bootaaay?! NO ONE can resist it. Did I hear a refrain from "Can't Touch This?" in the background?

Thank you for taking me the airport!! You are the bestest friend a girl could ever have!

I am so happy for you and this new jobby job! THEY are lucky to have YOU ... and your new sexy outfits!

Smoochies, see you early tomorrow!
SSG

Unknown February 6, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

You will definitely be the hottest person there...you already are in my book.

I am really so happy for you!

I wanna see the photos on here too!

Thank you for my smooches and squishies...I heart you.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. February 6, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

Hey what are friends for if not for support at least! Happy for you babe!

Anonymous,  February 6, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

XXXOOO:)

YAY! Who can resist you and new clothes???

We need to connect on FB. Yes, I, too, drank the Kool Aid :/

Word Verification: sweadr
Did you get a new sweater as well?

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP