Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birthday Party Week-end is half way over...

Aunt Bunny is now in her first day as a 36 year old.  Everyone had a great time, and the party raged on until after 2:00 am.  Family and Friends were all around enjoying the moment with her and her Boyfriend.  


Nashville has not changed her too much at all, she still can't bowl any better (big lie to save my own ego....)!  We drank, We ate, We relived moments from the past.  It was wonderful having her here again!  Love ya Bunny!!!

And now we have to prep for Birthday Party number Two!!  B's aunt is turning 90!  Yes, that is right 90!  Still sexy hot, and kickin' big time, we are gonna have us a ball!  Even SSG and Oscar's Auntie Karen got into the work last night making about a thousand center pieces for the tables!  Flowers were EVERYWHERE!  And just for the record, SSG and Auntie Karen can whip out a mean bouquet!  

So now, after 4 hours of after party clean up, I have to go shower for another!  Oh, the days of a Super-model are hectic!!!!!!

ps - Just over a month before Lil Debbie joins us for that little trip to the midwest!!!!  Yippie!!!!

6 comments:

T April 11, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Well Happy Birthday wishes to both ladies!

And Ms. Bunny just happens to be living close to where I grew up! Nashville was my teenage stomping grounds!!

I hope you are planning to post some pictures of those center pieces and of the parties.

Have fun!
T

Unknown April 11, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Okay Tyra...get youself together!!!

Happy Birthday to both young ladies and next year will you come to VA and be MY party planner...I want a Predo party!!!

And Pink cake


and a pink boa....

yes, we can match!!

Have a great time ya'll!!!!

ab April 11, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

You've got some party planning skillz!

big hair envy April 11, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

I can't believe that I am missing the parties of the century.....

Pictures. Please???

My birthday is in July. Should we start planning NOW?????!!!!

I've missed you, Cutie:)

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. April 12, 2009 at 4:14 AM  

Happy Birthday Girls!
What a party animal Predo!
Can I get on the birthday schedule?

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl April 12, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

Good LAWD I hope B's Aunt LOVED those bouquets ... even SSG's disturbingly shaped ones : ) Hopefully those 18 rounds of golf she plays twice a week don't keep her eyesight sharp anymore.

Oh wait.

Thanks for a fun party on Friday night! Your house is like Vegas, I had no sense of time!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP