Thursday, May 7, 2009

As Promised...

Below is the biggest of the four ponds.  This shot makes it look rather small, but it is about 20 long and 16 feet wide.  We lost all but one of our full grown Koi thanks to the cold winter, but the one that is left now has a school of little friends!!!!  I can't wait until they start to play when it gets warmer!!!

Below is our middle pond.  It is about 15 feet by 8 feet and holds gold fish.  They are all starting to roam around now that it is warming up.  They are still a little shy, but coming around!!!




Below is the sign for Journeys were AB and SSG and I did some pole dancing!  Just kidding!  We had a wonderful talk and hung out with drinks!  I had a great time with two very sexy women!!!!!!  It was as it should be!!!  Fun and relaxing!!

This shot is from "The Village" which is a couple blocks from my house.  You can see that "Gardens" are really in and looking good now!  I love it!!!!

Can't wait to show Lil Deb!!!

8 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. May 7, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

I just love ponds. I want to have one here. Your place is awesome. Do you have a lot of land? I cant wait to see more!

Jason, as himself May 7, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

STUNNING! I especially love the pond photos. You live in a lush paradise.

Do you take care of all of it your very own self?

Anonymous,  May 8, 2009 at 6:18 AM  

Tee-Hee, Tee-Hee....wiggle-wiggle!!
Lil' Deb

Bella Della May 8, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

The pond photos are amazing! I am so jealous. Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown May 8, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

These are gorgeous photos...really stunning grounds.

You are so blessed to live in such a beautiful place!

Anonymous,  May 11, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

WOW! truly amazing and gorgeous! (Meanwhile I cant even get marigolds to grow...sigh)

Suz Broughton May 11, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

I love love love the colors in your garden. Purple is my favorite colored plant.
Beautiful!

Frita May 20, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Just getting caught up on some reading my dear. I think I must have been over at the tail end of fall or in the winter because not much was growing. The ponds are gorgeous!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP