Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Week-end!

SSG took me wine tasting!  It was a wonderful break with great wine!  I bought some of my favorites, and came home to have diner with friends.  SSG and I and my Hubby all made diner together.  Auntie K and I put up a 16 foot bamboo into a planter on her deck and she came over for wine and diner as well.  It was all talk and relaxing.  Great Saturday!


Sunday came and off we went to Moms for Mothers day.  We spent a couple hours with her and headed back.  I then filled the next 5 hours with all the tasks required for the week-end.  Packed a lot into a Sunday, but it was warm and sunny and wonderful!

All in all, a great week-end.  Now off to pack up another box for Grandpa, and then to think of the upcoming trip to see him.  I am excited!

Sorry so short today, but so much to do with so little time.  Let's cover more tomorrow!!!!

9 comments:

Unknown May 11, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Come see my blogpost tonight so you can see where else you were this weekend....my, you are a bi-coastal traveler!!!

T May 11, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

I wondered where you had skipped off to this weekend! Sounds like you and SSG had a wonderful time.

Becky May 11, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

Saturday was SO MUCH fun! I'm ready to crack open another bottle of that WINE!

Predo May 11, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

Dear French Market Ink.

You sound like Super Sexy and Super Hot! Wanna Make out?

HalfAsstic.com May 11, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

Wow! You really did have a busy weekend! I did too, in a good way!
Wine tasting with SSG sounds like tons of fun.. I'm envious!

ab May 12, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Now when you say that you're putting together a package for Grandpa I have visions of many DVD's being watched on a large screen.

Bella Della May 12, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Hey there. I've been meaning to ask how Grandpa was doing. Glad to hear you are going out for another visit soon. Hope you are having a great week so far!

Big Hair Envy May 12, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

It's SO cool that you are planning another trip to see Grandpa! Send him our bloggy love;)

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP