Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Meme from Lil Deb...

And another post for our Lil Deb!  I told you Ladies and Gentlemen that she should get her own post, and here is why!!!!


Lil' Deb meme:
 
1. Yes, (sniff-sniff!) I have been to Europe.  Actually, I was part of a summer exchange program by the Rotary Club and spent 2 months in the Tyrol region of Austria.  Got to spend one week in an honest-to-god castle with the family who owned it.  My biggest 'oops moments' included making some of the hosts burst into tears when I asked about Hitler and nearly being successfully seduced by several young Austrian men.  One even proposed marriage...but hey!..I was barely 16 at the time and dumb as a rock!  Sure loved the beer though!!
 
2. I am an ordained Wiccan high priestess. (long story)
 
3. I don't believe there are any purely "straight" humans...that we choose our mates based on inclination, opportunity, and circumstance. (just a theory!?)  I have been in love with both men and women.
 
4. I HATE Bullys and shallow people!!!
 
5. Trying to spread the word-The United States of America is not a pure democracy, but rather was formed as A REPUBLIC.  (There is a big difference and we are the only one in the world that has been successful at it)
 
6. I modeled for the cover of a magazine back in the 60's tripping on acid....the photographer particularly liked my big pupils!
 
7. Have canoed in the Boundary Waters area of Northern Minnesota and experienced (survived) an after-sauna plunge through the ice...naked! (can you say d-r-u-n-k?)



**Makes you want more, doesn't it!  I so want her to start her own Blog!!!!  Very, very much!!!!  Lets keep digging at her to get started.  Later this month se will be right here and I can help her get started!!!!!!

4 comments:

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl May 3, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

Oh my! Lil Deb has almost as many stories as YOU! The model shot cracked me up ... SSG didn't think "pupils" was going to follow "big" ; )

Hope you're having a lovely weekend sunshine!

Anonymous,  May 3, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Dear Darling SSG,
Stories?...Lord Girl, I've barely scratched the surface! But I'm an old broken thing now and remembering all those things makes me tired. I'd rather listen to yours! All Best, Lil' Deb

Anonymous,  May 4, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Thank you ab! Love you back!!!
Lil' Deb

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP