Friday, May 22, 2009

Tea Bag

I don't think my co-workers really know I am gay.


I heard the term "tea-bag" six times today at work.

Tea-Bag - to dip ones testicles into some ones mouth.

Hmmmmmm.  This is a term I have only heard from straight guys.  So, what gives?  My people don't run around yelling "Tea-Bag" or creating bizarrely uncomfortable situations where the term is used.  Am I missing something?  (Well, obviously not the act itself, but why is this funny?)

Ladies?  Tell me.  Do you Tea-Bag?  Is this some sort of revolution?  Is Tea-Bagging, all the rage with the women?  Will we find "Tea-Bagging and You" in the next issue of Vogue?

Maybe it is just me, but I think that this is a topic best left to 9 year old boys to toss around and not adult men.  I am some what saddened.  I mean seriously, I prefer to discuss "Hide the Weenie"!

Fact - Testosterone kills brain cells.  

I must admit, my scrotum is more active with other libations then tea!



6 comments:

I Am Woody May 22, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Boys! My brother-in-law sent a pic of some drunk naked chick on his sofa to my husband tonight. Yeah, send pics of this if you are 14. But 40?

As far as teabagging, I've only heard the term from 'straight' guys that after having a few drinks their true selves start to come out!

T May 23, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

OMG! I know this term to mean something totally different! I've always know it to mean having sex while the girl was on her period. (EWWWW!).

Never fear, we ladies act just as stupid!

Unknown May 23, 2009 at 5:19 AM  

I agree with you here and no, it is not something that I would ever even consider....

At least here in VA, to be tea bagged is the ultimate insult and abusive...

I love you becuase you always restore my hope that there are wonderful men out there...and I also prefer to participate in "hide the weenie"!!!

Jason, as himself May 23, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

This post leaves me so confused.

I love teabagging.

HalfAsstic.com May 24, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

I am really bemused that you referenced Vogue when it is so clearly a Cosmo type subject. Heh!
;-)

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl May 24, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

HAHAHA. HA. How did you not DIE LAUGHING?!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP