Sunday, June 21, 2009

Be Heard Award

I received an email from Anonymous. It said the following.


"Words make a difference, and yours certainly have."



That is it. All that was said.



Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for this award. I completely agree with you that words make a difference. In fact, they are human kinds strongest invention to date. Having said that, I am not sure how my words have made a difference to you or to others, but I am quite honored by your recognition. I will post this award with pride, and continue to blog with renewed dedication. Thank you again, by your action, you too have made a difference.

I will not pass this award on, as it is not mine to give. It is yours alone to give, and I am touched you have shared it with me. Hugs to you, and may happiness surround you.

Predo


4 comments:

T June 21, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

I completely agree with Anonymous!

Words matter and I can't think of a better recipient!

Unknown June 21, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

I think you are so deserving of this award, Predo. You are always such a joy to visit and to be visited by. There are some days when I am just down and hearing your words pick me right up. Although I did not send this to you, I would definitely second it!!! You are amazing and I love you and your man always. Happy Pimp Daddy day, you gorgeous wonder.

I Am Woody June 21, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

You are most deserving of this award. I know your words have made a difference in me.

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl June 21, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

What a smart, smart person this anonymous is and what a lovely way to thank them! I can't think of a person more deserving!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP