Friday, June 12, 2009

The Charming Award

Charmin Award!
No passing gas laughing at this one!  I am truly humbled to receive this award.  I would like to thank the great and powerful Halfasstic for her recognition of my blog.  I mean seriously, it is no secret that she salivates for my furry forearms, and is enamored with my corn-rowed back hair, but to stand and publicly deliver the news to world around us takes such courage.  My deepest appreciation (and yes Mrs. Halfasstic, maybe even a table dance for you!!!) for this insanely amazing award.  I am verklempt!  (I need a tissue).

This award is given to the writers of blogs that “are exceedingly charming". These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement  Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”


Um, aggrandizement?


Now that you are moist with envy, I would like to nominate my 8 bloggers.......(drum roll please....)


In this moment of silence, please do 10 Kegals.  (and one and two and three.....) 



Of course the wonderful SSG (whom is probably nominated a hundred times for this award or something)........Without whom my knowledge of breasts would be somehow no different, but whom I must admit has quite the rack!!! Meow!  She is my "Precious", She is Hawt, and She is also has revealing photo's of me!  Oh, did I say she was HAWT?  Sex-A-Licious!  She is the cure for erectile disfunction!  



Then there is Marlene, or Mrs Hot Pants if you are nasty......She can sew together an outfit for any stage presence I have.  (So Hawt!)  She has this thing for Rock Stars such as myself, you know how it is, did she tell you I can crack walnuts with my gluts?  Oh, yeah, you know it!



And not to be out done, the great Bella Della.   (I just call her "Purrrrrrr" for short).  This Gyrl's got taste!  She is maintaining my farm for a while since I am such a world traveler, but will soon relinquish the keys back to me (not really, but I can not tell you how much I want, need, must have her home......Obsess much Predo????)  Oooftaah!  Oh, yeah, and you know it, HAWT as well!  



Then, our very own Vinyl Villager! He is so much better at blogging then I am, but it doesn't matter.  I only found him cuz of the name "Vinyl Villager"!  (Sounded like, well to me, well hell, it just made me want to sing songs from The Village People, and what is wrong with that?)  Anyway, he turned out to be oh so much more!!!!  Is he HAWT?  Yes!  Smart?  Yes!  Left wanting in agony for me - yes, of course!



Then there is Jason......Well, no secrets from this guy!  And, oh yeah, HEART OF SOLID GOLD!!!!!  Mega-HAWT!  Cheese Whiz man, you are making me look so bad!  How can I keep up with you?  Have you stopped to think about my needs?  OK, we will call it even if you mention just once (in writing) how tremendously HAWT my ass is!!!!  (I have been working on my ass for a very long time and I crave food so badly......)  (tear)....



And, my little Mrs. Quick Wit, ab!  This Princess would fight to the death for her cause, her friends, and yes, just a glimpse of my bootay in a g-string!  She is just Fabulous, dripping-HAWT and like smart and stuff, but mostly, she is just Ubber-Right-On!  (Did I tell you she wants me too?)



And then PictureThis!  I am heart broken by her in two different ways.  One, she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo talented that I just suck in comparison, and Two, she somehow has the ability to not just lust after me 24/7 and only wants me so she can Pimp me out.  Sadness, My powers are useless against her.  (I need a hug and maybe some heavy petting.....)  Okay, so she too is HAWT.  (not that I actually want to admit it!)



And then Noe Noe Girl.  She, a self proclaimed "Queen", did battle with me for the title.  (She only won because she messed up my hair and took away my hairspray, gel, wax, comb and mirror).  I must advise you, do not make any sudden movements or ever try to question her title.  Other then that, I suppose she pretty safe.  (please don't hurt me again.....)  Oh, and yes, she too is Hawt!!!!  (I can forgive anything for Hawtness!)



So,now take this award (and your lust for me) and pass it on!  May the Force be with you!!!!



7 comments:

Jason, as himself June 13, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Let me begin by saying I love the actual photograph of Spartacus on your header. Where ever did you find it? The ancient Roman archives or something? But what's up with that annoying leaf?

And now, to be grouped with bloggers such as this makes my life worth living! Thank you for your attention and your flattery, which will get you everywhere. And yes, your ass is HAWT. I just wish I had a picture of it. Post one, please. Soon. No, sooner than that.

Thank you for this charming award, I shall put it on my sidebar with pride.

Hugs. Kisses. And all that.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. June 13, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Predo ~ thank you and I love you ~ more than you know!

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl June 14, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Ohmahgah!!!!! I would have humped your leg or showed you my rack a little had I seen this before I saw you last night!

Thank you my precious princess!!

I love it and YOU!

Smoochies,
SSG

(And P.S. Thanks for such a fun night last night! I'm glad you guys are home!)

Suz Broughton June 15, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

I need to check out a few of these I don't know, you have good taste in bloggers L)

Anonymous,  June 15, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

awww...thanks! Just what I needed today. :-)
Now, to get my mind moving to see who I might pass this along to...

ab June 15, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

awwww how sweet is this! i'll be sure to sneak in a little peek at your ass next time i see you!

sars! June 17, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

ooo,ooo! I am excited to check out the archives of all the above mentioned... if they get such high praise, they must be amazing. I am feeling terribly behind the curve myself so maybe I can be inspired by the pros.

Oh yes, I looovee the new header. It is super fab!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP