Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ah, Tuesday is done...

So, two weeks ago there were six of us to do the work, today it is just me. I am buried, and going deeper by the moment! Five people laid off, and a work load that did not change. Hmmmmmm. I am glad to have a job, but screaming to get it done!!


Anyway, at the moment I about freaked out today, I thought about how others must be feeling. I wondered if they were in my same boat. So, I grabbed my phone, and at a spare moment here or there, I texted the following to people I thought needed to hear it.

"If the day gets you down, remember that I love you very much and think you are wonderful and amazing"

So to you, my faithful readers I say, If the day gets you down, remember that I love you very much and think you are wonderful and amazing.

Now its your turn. Take a moment in every day to let someone know that they matter to you, or simply to lighten their day. It will help lighten yours as well!

4 comments:

HalfAsstic.com September 1, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Oh, Predo, that was very sweet and wonderful! I am out of town and I have been texting John all day telling him the same thing, basically. We all need to hear it from time to time!

random thougths September 2, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

Thanks fo rthe insight! Getting out of my head and thinking of others always helps thru a tough spot. Always good to hear from another that you are loved! Thanks for reminding me to do this!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. September 2, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

You are the sweetest and you are loved by me! <><

Anonymous,  September 4, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND THINK YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND AMAZING!!!
(Seriously though, is this job worth it? Throw your chair across the room, scream bloody murder, and stomp towards the door..who are they going to replace you with??)

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP