Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Number 3

Everyone always got a good laugh from Grandpa's tales, and he made sure that he never put a name or singled anyone out that might get their feelings hurt. I should mention, his tales are not the cleanest ones, but he does pick on everyone, just to be fair. So, I intend to post of few of his stories, and up front as that no one feel offended. These are just simple, old time stories that he himself grew up on. Please enjoy them.



This Fella came into a bar, and as he was walking in he says “Set me up 10 shots of whiskey! All right in a row, I’m gonna down ‘em all” The bartender started pouring them while all the patrons were looking at him. By God, he took one right after the other and downed them all! He set there for a few minutes, them fell off the barstool on his back. He wiggled around, got to his hands and knees and crawled into the can. He was in there a few minutes, and all at once there was a blood-curdling scream! The bartender rushed in and said “What’s all the screaming about?”

“Well” he said, “I just took a shit, got done and went to flush, pulled this lever here and just about ruined myself!”

The bartender say’s “Well no wonder, you’re sitting on the mop pail!”

3 comments:

HalfAsstic.com September 15, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

Oh, Predo, this is the best one yet! I am gonna have to copy it and send it around. Giving your grandpa full credit, of course!

Anonymous,  September 15, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

Now SSG knows where you get it ; )

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP