Friday, September 18, 2009

Six..

Everyone always got a good laugh from Grandpa's tales, and he made sure that he never put a name or singled anyone out that might get their feelings hurt. I should mention, his tales are not the cleanest ones, but he does pick on everyone, just to be fair. So, I intend to post of few of his stories, and up front as that no one feel offended. These are just simple, old time stories that he himself grew up on. Please enjoy them....





There was an old Zoo-keeper, who had gotten the pens all cleaned out and was relaxing outside in a chair. He noticed the Giraffe suddenly ran around the pen about three times, jumped over the fence and out he went across the lawn.


“Good God” thought the Zoo-keeper “He never did anything like that before, I wonder what happened?” He looked out, and all he could see was a little old grey haired lady, so he went over and said “Did you do something to that Giraffe that made he go all wild like that?”


“Not really”, she said. “He was just scratching his ass on that fence over there and his nuts just looked like pure velvet. I couldn’t help myself, I just reached through and I scratched them. He just went hog wild!


“Oh m God” he said as he dropped his drawers around his ankles. “Here, you better scratch mine, I gotta go catch that Son-of-a-bitch!”

4 comments:

HalfAsstic.com September 18, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

Predo, grandpa is a colorful guy isn't he? ;-)

Frita September 24, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

hysterical! so cute...reminds me of my grandpa and his stories.

Sandi,  October 16, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Uh, it's been, like, almost a MONTH since your last post?????

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP