Thursday, September 17, 2009

Five

Everyone always got a good laugh from Grandpa's tales, and he made sure that he never put a name or singled anyone out that might get their feelings hurt. I should mention, his tales are not the cleanest ones, but he does pick on everyone, just to be fair. So, I intend to post of few of his stories, and up front as that no one feel offended. These are just simple, old time stories that he himself grew up on. Please enjoy them.




This doctor decided that he had circumcised so many little boys that it would be kind of interesting to save the foreskins in alcohol. He had just row after row of bottles. He got a new nurse who wanted to throw all them away because it looked terrible!

“No” he said “I got a lot of memories from those”

She said “Maybe I could save them for you. I have a friend that’s a taxidermist. He might be able to make something out of it”

He waited a couple of weeks, and the old taxidermist called him to come pick up what was made.

He went up there, and the taxidermist handed him what looked like a little tiny tobacco sack.

The Doctor asked “Is this all you got out of all those foreskins?”

To which the taxidermist replied, “Yeah, but if you stroke it a few times, it turns into a briefcase!

4 comments:

HalfAsstic.com September 17, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

HAHAHAHA! That Grandpa is a crusty guy, huh?

Anonymous,  September 18, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

OMG, I didn't know it was possible to hear people groan on web! Lil' Deb

Bella Della September 18, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Oh goodness! So funny. I love grandpa!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP