Friday, January 30, 2009

Excuse me, does this look too gay?

In a place far, far away and a time long, long ago there was a young man named Predo.  Of course he thought he had grace, style and taste, but it is obvious he was mistaken.

1991 was a different world, and Seattle was a different place.  I had fun, but obviously had issues with clothing!!

Here is one of the pictures from an impromptu photo shoot with my slender and beautiful 110 camera.  Oh, back when I thought I was artistic........(oh, and no, there is not a roll of quarters in my pocket, those shorts were just very, very tight!)


So, hand on hip, turn slightly, pose, look sultry and smile.  Done!  OMG, Just look at those torn up jeans.....Now that is truly hip!  Oh, and the hair, how much product can one person massage into their scalp?  I think I came close to the record on this one!

Meow!  Can you feel my "Moody" pose.  That Predo, he is so hot right now!  Did they write Zoolander about me?  And yes people, I painted those pants and that shirt myself!  It was the 90's!!!  Make fun of me if you want, but I sold lots of those clothes in Seattle on the street.

(side note for my dearest Chels........I was able to get into that pose, with out farting once!!!)

And here is the first party that Jimmy and I went to as a couple.  This was one week after our first date.  Our first date, yeah, I threw up on him, it was true love!!!  Regardless, check out those boots!  And Jimmy had one hell of a.....hat!!!

Hello, my name is Predo, and I will be your bartender this evening.  Can I make you a cocktail? Yes, the first party we went to as a couple was a western motif, and yes I was a bartender (volunteer)!
And here is my favorite.  This is my, "Well hello there sailor!  It is Saturday afternoon and we have the entire house to ourselves, would you like to go upstairs and play scrabble"?


How gay could I have been?  Don't answer that!!!!



So, shall we see how far Predo has come since those days many, many, many, many years ago?  He has come a long way baby!  Here he is sporting is new spectacles!   


Wait for it, 




Wait, 


Here it comes, 




Shaka - Pow!!!!!



8 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. January 30, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

I love these pictures~you handsome devil! Just one question~whats up with the white socks? =)

Anonymous,  January 30, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Look at you, you sexy THANG! Lookin' all "Wham"-ish!

To answer your question - my Gaydar is blaring off the decible scale right now. Bwahahahahaha!

In all seriousness, I'd like to see a post about your clothing business in Seattle. Very interesting!

Unknown January 30, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

OMG...I love the last one most of all...you look a lot like Grandpa!!!

You are so sexy, but you already knew that and that's okay...Predo is always allowed to know he's super sexy.

Muah! Love you,

Marlene

Suz Broughton January 30, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

MEOW! is right!
I think i'm going to make the headband one my screen saver. It's that awesome!

I Am Woody January 30, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Sexy then. Sexy now. Jimmy didn't stand a chance, did he??

Frita January 30, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

OMGA... You are one sexy thang! My favorite is the pic with the brooding, Corey Feldman look you have going on. So HOT!

I DO love the new specs!

NO WAY...my word verification is gootooni... as in the Goonies... as in Corey Feldman in the goonies. How serendipitous :o) Where's SSG?

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl January 31, 2009 at 5:06 AM  

DUDE! I so would have put an SSG <3's Predo sticker on my Trapper Keeper. Sexy thing--were you in Teen Beat? Because then I could hang your photo up on my cube walls next week.

(P.S. LOVE the new glasses! And ohmahgah, Jimmy in that HAT. Didn't you get a leather vest like that on your birthday a couple of years ago?)

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP