Thursday, January 15, 2009

Spring is coming.....


Over at The Jason Show there was the six, six, six meme.  I thought that would be interesting just to see what the photo would be on my pc.  So, I searched and found deep hope for spring!  After all this snow, I think I could share what the spring looks like at Predo's house!  These photo's were taken last spring.  Don't they just call out for Lemon Drops on the patio?  Enjoy!

The above shot is of the middle pond, it has a nice smooth waterfall and goldfish to watch.
This is a shot of the front porch.  Just look how many flowers are on that azalia!
This is the view from the back deck down the front yard.  Oscar is standing guard on the walk way!  He loves spring too!

This shot is on the far side of the largest pond.  Nothing special, I just thought is looked very calm.

There you have it.  This is soon to come, and I can not wait!  Winter is on the way out!!!  (I hope)


6 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. January 15, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

WoW~ What a lovely place~ I'll be there come first thaw! Have a Lemon Drop waiting!

I Am Woody January 15, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Beautiful!! Just let me know when things are blooming and I'll join you!!

Anonymous,  January 15, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

incredible! Meanwhile, the only thing I can get to grow is weeds.

HalfAsstic.com January 15, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

It's just beautiful! And I was fairly certain it would be just from looking at your winter pictures! I can't wait for it for you!

Unknown January 15, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

I hope it comes early to you as well! How gorgeous, but then I knew it would be!

I will come for lemon drops anytime!! I like Red Headed Sluts too!

Jager, Peach Schnapps, and Cranberry Juice..yum-O

Marlene

My word verification was pnis! Heehee!

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl January 15, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Waaa haaaa haaaaa. I miss lemon drops on that deck. Travel safely Sunshine! I'll miss you while you're gone!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP