Sunday, January 18, 2009

No fear

Fear nothing of the cat, for I have her subdued.  While she was plotting through the day yesterday, I planted squeaky mice and cat nip through out the house.  You are safe for now.  I suggest you take this time to prepare to defend yourself.  Drive to the store and buy as many Beggin' Strips that you can and send them to me.  If only I had opposable thumbs I could help you with this task.  Do not worry, I will monitor the cat as long as I can until Daddy gets home.


Pray for me, this is dangerous work!




3 comments:

Unknown January 18, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

It is nice to know you have our backs on this one! I feel so much better about having to go to the store now...

You are a wonderful and precious pooch!

Love ya,

Marlene

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl January 19, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Fisher says she'll be your back up ... but to please have your readers send bags of cookies too. She thanks you in advance.

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP