Sunday, January 4, 2009

Going back again!

I just printed off my itinerary for going back to see Grandpa.  He seems to be doing alright so I figure it's time to visit to catch up on our lost time.  I went back in November to say goodbye to Grandma, but this time is just for Grandpa.  No emergency, no rushed or complicated story, just going to have an old fashion visit.  He is "pretty darned excited" (I have to admit, I am too!)!


I will have a chance to see how he is really doing.  Maybe find out if he needs anything to make life a little easier.  Of course, I want to make sure he knows how much of an impact he made on my life.  He is in a different place now with regard to me being gay, maybe I can show him how good my life is because of Jimmy.  This should be a good trip.

My cousin has been seeing the lower 48 states for almost a month now, and he might even make it up here before the end of that trip.  It would be nice for at least one of my family to meet Jimmy before he makes a trip back there sometime.  We are all a pretty good judge of character in my family, and if he says Jimmy is okay by him, then my guess is, so will everyone else.  I am sure Jimmy is nervous about that whole thing, but he's good about doing the right thing for me.  It might just work out fine!  Ya never know til you try!

So, now I have to get my rental car and call my Brother.  Hopefully my parents have the sense to stay away while I am back there.  We shall see!  I will keep you updated as this progresses.  Hell, you never know, it might just turn into the "Predo Springer Show"!!!!

Sleep well my Fabulous Readers, and may tomorrow bring you a wonderful day!!

8 comments:

Unknown January 5, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

How could anyone NOT love Jimmy...I feel like you guys are already family.

I hope you enjoy your trip...visiting family can always be such a stressful situation, but you have such a wonderful attitude.

I look forward to your updates and take LOTS of photos, please?

Especially one of you and Grandpa, okay?

Marlene

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. January 5, 2009 at 6:38 AM  

Give a kiss to Grandpa for me. We want pictures of you guys OK?

((Hugs))

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl January 5, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

Have a great week, sunshine. I'll try and finish this damn Twilight book by this weekend so I can bring it back to you ; ) xoxo! I'm glad Grandpa has YOU!

Bella Della January 5, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

I am so happy to hear that you are going back for a visit. Lucky, lucky grandpa! It will be great, I know it.

Frita January 5, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Have fun with grandpa! So glad you can get back there and have some time with him. Hope you have a wonderful trip! We want pictures of grandpa!

HalfAsstic.com January 5, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Oh, wow, I didn't know Jimmy had never met anyone in your family! Well, this promises to be interesting. And as far as anyone not liking him, it's not possible. Remember, you said that everyone in your family is a good judge of character? So they know if he's good for you and you love him, they're gonna have to, also!
Case closed!
Next! ;-)

Big Hair Envy January 6, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

You must be BESIDE yourself with excitement over your trip! I just know that Grandpa will welcome Jimmy with open arms:) Photos, please.

Is there any way you can go without your parents being aware? If not, focus on Grandpa...he is the most important thing right now.

Lys January 6, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

No Springer Show because I spent the bail fundage on choos! ;)

Seriously, just go back and enjoy spending time with that amazing Grandpa of yours. They will adore Jimmy - what's not to love about him.

Have a great trip!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP