Monday, February 2, 2009

Last week is over....

Last week was a good week for me.  I accomplished a lot!


Looked for work, and had two interviews (no call backs yet!).  Got a bunch of resume's out, and have touched base with quite a few people.

I went snow boarding for the first time - EVER!  I was good!  (then I had to stop after about 3 hours to drink!  I worked muscles I forgot I had!).

I tried to make SSG let me come over to paint.  I gave it my all, but she wont cave in.  The problem is that we can't agree on my outfit to paint in.  You see, I want to wear overalls and she wants me in a jock-strap.  Our people are working on the contract negotiations as I type.  I will keep you informed.

I helped "Auntie K" rearrange her office at doggie day-care.  I like the new set up much better, and now Oscar can sit on the sofa and watch a full 360 degree's!  Oscar won't admit it, but I think he is excited to show Fisher his new handy work.  He was a little disappointed that the "cookiez" were not placed on the floor for storage, and I will bet Fisher is too!

I finished up the blog entry's for Grandpa.  I keep calling him and just sent off another package to him in the mail.  I sent him some dirty joke books and a some dirty magazines.  I also threw in some more jerky and some valentines candy.  He is doing very well, and has had lots of company coming over.  I think I started a trend.  (on a side note - Thank you Mark and Nate for taking such good care of me and Grandpa when I was there!)

Jimmy and I actually went out for dinner!  To a restaurant, and sat at a table, inside!  I love date nights!

All our Christmas items have been re-organized, re-packed and re-placed in the attic!

I got my new glasses and my teeth cleaned.

I made breakfast for Jimmy, and did not break or burn anything!!!!

On created a twitter account, and am working on completing Oscars web page.

Now on to this week!  Good Lord, how can I keep this pace and take on a job?  I should be a house husband!

Happy Monday everyone!  This week is going to be good for us all, I can feel it!




6 comments:

I Am Woody February 2, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Must be something in the air - I'm feeling positive too!!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. February 2, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

There's always something to do~and it seems like you have it all under control! Keep the positive engery flowing!!!

The Rev. February 2, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Eh...I was feeling quite chipper this morning, but the sentiment is beginning to dissipate as the afternoons drags on...

Hopefully the gym will revive my weak spirits-

Unknown February 2, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

I am feeling quite positive I will not be getting any snow. LOL

Whew! You had a really busy week and I am exhausted just reading about it. yes, I am feeling positive that good things are gonna be happening for you. You really deserve it! Hang in there .

M~

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl February 2, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

Like I've told you time and time again, a jock strap ISN'T needed. You can come over and naked paint my place any time you want!

That's so cute you and Jimmy went out for dinner! Where did you go, where did you go, where did you go?! Was chicken parmesan involved for Jimmy?

Fisher's ears perked up at the mention of cookeez, she thinks the floor is the BEST storage spot too ; )

Jason, as himself February 2, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

Very productive! Good for you.

And I agree with SSG. I think you should paint in a jock strap. And take pictures of it and post them for the whole world to see.

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP