Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random thoughts....

Today is a collection of random thoughts.  No true running tale at all.


1)  For days I have been craving "Pot Pies" for dinner.  It truly has been years since I even had one, so what is the deal?  I think it is because I have two very close friends that are pregnant.  That must be it.  

2)  I posted about New Orleans the other day, and today got an email about introducing myself to "wax or a razor".  Sorry, I am really quite hairy, and waxing would cost a fortune!  Besides, I have been growing this hair for years, and SSG just loves to come over and corn-row it for me.  It's kind of like Bo Derek in the movie "10" but full body.  So, dear "anonymous", my chest hair isn't leaving, get over it.  Maybe you should think about the ideals that your kind of thinking spreads through out the world.  Look for example at the relationship between young girls and the super model industry.  Look at the eating disorders that little "opinion" has caused.  Now I will jump off my soapbox, but please, leave my fur alone!  I grew it and can do with it what I please!  Don't look if you don't like it.

3)  SSG left me for a whole week.  Sadness.

4)  SSG is with her family for a whole week.  Happiness!

5)  I start my new job tomorrow.  I have to remember to wear clean underwear and pick out an outfit.  Actually, I have been running through the outfit process for two days!  My closet has just now been put back to some semblance of order.  Oh, and I am going with the very first choice I made before diving into an outfit nightmare.  Pant, meet shirt, shirt meet jacket, jacket why do you make me look fat!!!!  Arrrrgh!  At least my butt looks good!

6)  I miss The Golden Girls and Matt Houston.

7)  I want another tattoo.  I shouldn't, I know, save the money.  But (because there is always a but....) I want it!

8)  Bunny called me and is going to Amsterdam.  She is not taking me.  I hope her vagina gets itchy on the plane for a little while and then stops.  (That is about as mean as I can get to her.  No offense dear readers, but she is like SSG and they are the sisters I never had, and we are closer then any family I have ever known.  Still, I want her to be uncomfortable for at least 10 minutes on that flight).  

9)  Bunny is going to Amsterdam with her boyfriend.  They have been "dating" for some time.  I wonder if he is going to "pop" the question in Amsterdam?  (tear)  I take back the itchy thing.  Sorry.  How totally, sickeningly, completely Predo like would that kind of romantic engagement be?  OMG, I have to run out and find a card, just in case.  Wait, flowers....wait, what?  What am I supposed to do?  I am gonna run out and buy a bunch of valentines candy, then either way, she loves me!!!!!!

10)  I woke up this morning very early.  I sat there watching Jimmy, Vera and Oscar all sleeping together.  If you have not had the chance to watch your loved ones sleep, do it!  It is so wonderful!  I had a great day!

Love you all, sorry about the rambling! 

4 comments:

Unknown February 9, 2009 at 2:44 AM  

Whoever sent you that email is just wrong on so many levels. I love hairy men, evident in my Hung White Male...wow, people never cease to amaze me.

Good luck tomorrow and have a great day at the new job.

I Am Woody February 9, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

I must be on the pot pie kick, too. I made one last week - it was delish!!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. February 9, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

My CdubbleU is a pot pie lover! And a hairy one at that! I know not every man can be that lucky!
Love U Babe!

Anonymous,  February 9, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

Darn! I've just worked through all of my recent cravings, and now you've gone and made me want a pot pie!!! AGH!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP