Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not home alone....

Super hot Krissa over at Halfasstic posted a little ditty about her man coming home warn our and tired.  Check it out!  The reason I bring it up, is because on Sunday, I was just like him.  I have been working 12 days, from 11:00 to 11:30 at night, but Sundays shift was 7:00 to 4:30.  I was exhausted, came home and crawled on top of the bed.  I laid there listening to Jimmy making dinner, and talking to Oscar, and Vera making her voice heard as well.  Although I was very tired, it filled my heart to listen to my family going through the routines.  I miss them on this shift, but it is for the best right now.


So, Dear Krissa, when you are taunting your man like that, he probably knows it!  Remember that, one day he might return the favor!!!!!

6 comments:

The Rev. February 17, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

I hear ya - I'm working five days a week, 8 hours a day, and as an added bonus am attending class from 9-5:30 Saturday & Sunday!

I'm beginning to doubt the existence of a world outside the office and the classroom....

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. February 17, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

I love it when every one is home no matter if they are sleeping. Gives me that warm fuzzy feeling of comfort.

Unknown February 17, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

I am right there with ya buddy. I know how you feel. I averaged 51.6 hours a week for the past four weeks...and that doesn't include the overtime I put in at home.

When I hit the bed, I just pass out.

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl February 17, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Awwwww sunshine, sending you a big hug, even bigger cocktail and a long hot bath. You deserve it!

HalfAsstic.com March 16, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

Oh, dear gawd, Predo! I think John may actually get a whole day and a half off this week! I am excited about it and I think I know how we're going to spend it, even!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP