Friday, December 19, 2008

Little Miss Princess J!

Meet Mama J, Papa J and Princess J.
If you have seen any one of these people, I suggest that you call the authorities immediately!  (just kidding 0h, but you knew that!)


Below is Little J. in her first snow shoot of the season.  You may have already made her highness's acquaintance through her instant friend SSG (see post).  So, she is the daughter of Mama J and Papa J.  Yes, I know, confusing.  The J is not the first letter of their last name, it is the first letter of their first name.  So, to digress.  All three have the same first letter of the first name and the same last name.  Therefore if anyone of them wanted to be an author, the pen name is out since they are all "J. Lastname"!  Cute, huh!  They truly are!  ADORABLE!

So, Little J came into our lives, and is just growing too darn fast!  She is just as beautiful and as precious as her Mama J.  The odd thing is that for what ever reason, they are able to tolerate Papa J.  Just kidding!!!  Papa J and I are like brothers, and always taunt each other.  (with the exception of when he eats beans - I leave him completely alone after that!)

So, Little J lives as a princess.  Non of us has the heart to tell her that the USA is not a Monarchy, but deep down we all know that she really is a princess.  Isn't she sweet?  Anyway - here are some stats-

Little J is:
3 years old (as of Dec 27th anyway)
is 34 lbs
3"1" tall
a curly red head.  Her hair is almost halfway down her back if you stretch the curls!

Wardrobe provided:
LL Bean and Gymboree
The hat was a hand-me-down from Boston!
The shoe company did not want to be mentioned do to slight lace malfunction during this photo-shoot.  The picture above reflects her right shoe is untied.  No presentable Princess would be allowed to go public like that.  The shoe lace artist has been fired and will never work in this town again.  Mama J has taken on the shoe lace role from this day forward.  

Right now, they are watching Shirley Temple and planning a nap.  

You will be happy to know that the two snowmen above are happy and healthy, even though Princess J has decreed that snow smells and tastes like tuna fish.  Hmmmmm, what has Papa J been feeding you?  Anyway, please note the snowman wardrobe.  Mama J is just too perfect, the snow men completely co-ordinate!!  I bet Aunt Bunny could not make a better snowman if she tried!

Merry Christmas to everyone from Little J!


7 comments:

Suz Broughton December 20, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

That picture with the snowman is awesome! She IS adorable and you can tell she has you wrapped around her little finger.

Bella Della December 20, 2008 at 4:45 AM  

Oh my gosh- how adorable and I love your post about them. So cute! Have a great weekend!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. December 20, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

She's just adorable...thanks for sharing! I'm still going on to the world about your blog from yesterday =)

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl December 20, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

It's my little friend! And she looks as cute as ever! I'm off to go WALK down to the grocery store, which means I have to CARRY groceries home. What is light weight? Pasta? Salad? Bread? Make this weather stop please Princess J!

HalfAsstic.com December 20, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

I LOVE that snow suit and hat! How adorable is that?!
She is a cute little muffin, for sure and gone to the right place to be treated like a princess.
You really know how to treat a woman and took care of the shoelace person just in time... I laughed out loud when I read that!

Anonymous,  December 20, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

As with any child that is TOO cute, I just want to sop her up with a biscuit!!!!!!

My baby is grown! I miss the Princess days:(

Unknown December 20, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

She is really adorable and you can see that she is a very happ princess! That looks like so much fun. I too, LOVE that snow suit.

Marlene

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP