Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So what is a boy to do?


We have snow, and now ice.  Yes, yes we do.  So what does tomorrow bring?  Well it is a multi-stage process.  You see, first we wake up to about two more inches of snow, and then we get a couple hours of freezing rain.  Now of  course we have to balance that out, and in the afternoon we will have regular rain, just really really cold.  After a bit, that rain will again become freezing rain and then back again to snow.  Sound fun?  I thought so.

So here is my dilemma.  Poor SSG has been all pent up in her little oasis filled with millions of those icky little flu viruses (virus? Virui? what ever - germs) and then locked in by snow, ice and a death trap of a hill.  What shall I do to bring her spirits up?  I thought a safari would do it, but then remembered that there are no manicures or Lemon drops in the outback!  Then problem number two, how do I get her down that freaking mountain she lives atop?  So, I pulled out the old photo's and will give her (and me) a little taste of the sun in Mexico........( I could have sent a baseball player and volunteer fireman over to give her a "rubdown" for about six hours, but alas they would not return my calls!)

Enjoy SSG, sorry I had no scantily clad bartenders to show you........(tear)....










And this little number was floating out there on the internet just for you SSG!!!!!




6 comments:

Big Hair Envy December 17, 2008 at 6:51 AM  

So. When does our flight leave?

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. December 17, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

I want to go tooo...plez plez! I promise I'll be good =)

Lys December 17, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Predo - check your email ;) I think SSG might be a bit pleased...

As for the pics - ahhhh - love love LOVE!

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl December 17, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

Oh my heavens! I think I can belly crawl up to the airport and catch the first flight to Mexico. That guy needs someone to rub the sand off his arms and I am just the person to do it! I've never been one to shy away from my duties. And Predo, you HAVE to turn that video camera on yourself and show these ladies your Hammer moves!

Bella Della December 17, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

I am ready to head to Mexico. I knew my seven years of Spanish would pay off one day! I knew it! And good lord that guy is HOT!

Suz Broughton December 17, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

You are a TRUE friend. Only a true friend would do this...

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP