Wednesday, December 10, 2008

To Good To Be True...

To Good To Be True..

 

Read this….Really, READ it….

 

 

 

So, at 5:30 this morning, Jimmy said to me, why would they sell a $500 mixer for $50 after rebate?  I will tell you why, they screwed up!  So, I just knew that it would not be on sale this way, but they HONORED IT!!!  I got two of them!!!!

 

So I got to the store 2 minutes before opening, just like about 25 other people.  I took my friend S with me.  We stood at the door, walked right to the mixers, and while these people were complaining about there not being any white ones, S and I grabbed 4 of the 8 mixers!  We went to the register, and the manager came over and said to ring it up as printed!!!  I gave one to a Lady at work who just got engaged and just bought her first house.  She loves to bake, but does not have money for this kind of thing.  The second one is still in a thought process of how to give it to the most deserving….S gave one of hers to a family in need and is giving the other to one of the people who used to work here but was laid off. 

 

So, we got four mixers this morning due to a mistake in the paper, and used that mistake to make 4 family’s lives look brighter!

 

Today was a darn good day!

 


4 comments:

Suz Broughton December 11, 2008 at 12:19 AM  

What a feelin' is right! Aren't you sooo sweet to think of others while scoring the deal of the century! Congrats!

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl December 11, 2008 at 4:59 AM  

Awwww! Can you think of the memories that will be made with these things? Not only GETTING one--a Kitchen Aid mixer is like your first kiss, it's so important. But all of the fun things that will be made because of it. That's AWESOME!

Lys December 11, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Your heart is just - wow. Go Predo!!! (and good eye for catchin' that misprint!)

Anonymous,  December 11, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

Are you the REAL Santa?

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP