Thursday, December 11, 2008

Prop 8, the Musical

Yes, I said it, Prop 8, the Musical! This was emailed to me from a friend, and before I could pop it on to the blog my dear sister SSG vented about her frustration! You can read hers here! (She's so HOT!!!) Anyway, on to the musical!!!








Also, another blog of interest on the subject is Practical Nonsense titled "A steaming pile of Prop 8" You can see it here!

So, I am glad this topic has become a full on debate, but Jimmy and I have been living with this our whole lives. We have come to hope for the best, but expect the worst. We have fought for change everyday, but did not feel sad if we did not make it. For example, when Oregon opened marriage up to same sex couples, and then a couple months later revoked it. We got out money back from the county recorder, but they can't take away the ceremony! (maybe later I can share that with you!).

You can also help by checking out HRC!

Thank you SSG and Practical Nonsense! You fill my heart with hope and faith. I love you both!!!!

A big shout out to ab!  She's super hot too!

6 comments:

HalfAsstic.com December 11, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

THAT was funny! I was surprised every time I saw a new celebrity face! Lots of star power in there!
I hope it all gets worked out, and soon!

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl December 11, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Can I get an AMEN! And Jack Black as Jesus? In a word? AWESOME. It somehow was only heightened by the "drop two pounds instantly!" ad that was running below it at the same time. Love you sunshine. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox, Moi

Bella Della December 12, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

Amen! Gosh, I wish this wasn't an issue and we could just all love one another- in whatever way we wanted to!!!!!!!

Big Hair Envy December 12, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

I can't get it to play!!!

Check out the Vinyl Villager. He posted on this as well. I promise you will enjoy the visit:)

Word Verification: bitasme
?? Bite Me??
Must not be my day.

Predo December 12, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Sorry you could not see it BHE! Try this!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/c0cf508ff8/prop-8-the-musical-starring-jack-black-john-c-reilly-and-many-more-from-fod-team-jack-black-craig-robinson-john-c-reilly-and-rashida-jones

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP