Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My apologies ladies....How is this Santa?


I thought this might make up for yesterday's Santa pic!!!

Now to take a step backwards.....

On Halloween, we made Candyland at work for the little kids!  Their parents brought them to work in the afternoon, and we handed out candy from our cubicles!  Each one of us had a theme from the Candyland game, and those kids knew the game very well!  Most of them did not really know what Halloween was, but I think they had a great time.  Unfortunately, we dressed up one of my co-workers as the Gingerbread man.  The kids were TERRIFIED of him.  I, however, had a blast!  I love watching little kids react to new things.  There minds racing to take it all in, and the sugar high that causes them to go from zero to sixty in like a half a second is such big fun!  

We should all step back to that world once in a while!  Kids see the world in awe and take everything as it is.  I love the look of learning and excitement in their eyes!  I am so glad I was a part of it!!! Here are some pics!









7 comments:

Suz Broughton December 3, 2008 at 11:33 PM  

Whoa! That is so clever! It does look like Candyland! I mean the decorations, not the picture of the "Santa."
Thanks for sharing--both of them *)

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl December 4, 2008 at 5:10 AM  

Oh my goodness, SO cute! That's such a good idea!

(And oh yeah, the kids and candy land game are cute too. Kidding! It looks great! I think I recognize your balloon handiwork?!)

Bella Della December 4, 2008 at 6:30 AM  

Um, can I look for the needle in the haystack? Lol.

What a great idea! You must work somewhere really fun bc that would never happen around here. So cute.

I Am Woody December 4, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

My God, how I want to work where you work!!! How do we regain the wonderment that kids have? I want it back!

PS - Thank you.

HalfAsstic.com December 4, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

Oh how cute is that!? What a good job ya'll did with the decorating! The kids are adorable as well.
I have to say I wet my pants a little when I saw that scary gingerbread monster thing.;-)
And I am going to be forgiving you anything you want for a long time after that picture of Santa! Just one gripe... I want to be able to enlarge the photo for some reason and it doesn't get any bigger...

Frita December 5, 2008 at 1:02 AM  

Hey there... Where do you get these pictures?

I totally love the candy land theme and am going to steal it for our annual Halloween party next year. Love it!

Santa Baby...just hurry down the chimney tonight!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP