Sunday, December 14, 2008

Some boys are just crazy...

So, my little Mrs. M is now single again.  You don't know her, but the breakup story is so odd, I just had to share it.


So, Friday night, the boy comes over to Mrs. M's house as usual.  They both have fairly busy schedules, and a while back decided to set up every Friday night and either a Saturday or Sunday event.  Mrs. M thought they should see each other twice a week and that should not be too much to ask for since they have been seeing each other for over 6 months.

So, Friday night is quiet with dinner together, followed by a cuddle session in front of the TV.  Of course, they went to bed and played "Hide the Weinie" for a while before calling it a night.  The boy stayed over and even made breakfast in the morning.  He was feeling a little lazy and wanted to watch TV for a while, but Mrs. M thought they should maybe get outside to do something nice before the snow came.  He wasn't interested, but decided he was up for another round of "Hide the Weinie" again.  This is where it gets weird....

So, "After the game", Mrs. M was in the shower and the boy walked in.  Mrs M. was dripping wet, and naked and he started talking about having issues living his life his way and meeting the relationship schedule.  Did I mention that she was naked and dripping wet.  She grabbed a towel, and he kept going on about things.  She stopped him for a second and asked if she could have a moment to get dressed (after showering, after having sex, after he spent the night, after having sex, after 2 hours of cuddle time......)!  He stepped out of the bathroom but did not shut the door.  She dried off, and went to the bedroom where he hovered around her while she was dressing!  (I mean where the hell did this freak get his social skills???)  She sat down on the bed, in shock with the topic and his insensitivity.  She said "Lets just call it what it is, and that is not working out.  You should pack your things and go".  

Mrs. M texted me, to see what I was doing.  I called her to cover the plans for the evening, and I could tell in her voice things were not right.  I invited her over for dinner.  We had drinks, bashed boys, talked about how she was better off, texted another boy she knows, and watched a cornball movie.  She left my house laughing and feeling better.

It snowed today, and she is trapped in her house due to the road being iced over.  She walked the garbage down to the dumpster to get rid of his condoms and other crap he left, and now she sits there alone.  I keep calling her, but she is fine.  I will call again in a bit and make fart noises on the phone to make her laugh or something.

The problem here is, what the hell ever happened to chivalry?  I mean what sort of dumb-fu@# is this guy?  Anyway, I thought I should throw a few items out there for those who don't know....
  • Never break up with a woman within 7 days of a romantic interlude.
  • Never bust into the bathroom to talk to a woman (knock and ask permission - she is vulnerable and that needs to be recognized!!!)
  • Never break up with a woman in a bathroom, over the phone, by email or by written word.  Suck it up and look her right in the eye while you tell her!
  • Never try to have a serious conversation with a naked woman, and never block her way to get dressed.  Stop and think about the basic rules of politeness your mother should have taught you.
  • Never break up with a woman after taking advantage of her not knowing.  If you know it is over in your mind, don't lead her on with snuggling, and dinner and sex!!
  • If these rules don't make sense, or feel odd to you, lock yourself in a cave and never date again!
Okay, so to all the boys out there that have done the above items, go to the garage and put your nuts up on the workbench and smash them with a hammer.  You SUCK!!!

This is one of those things that separates the men from the boys.  

Now, to all the real men out there, I am sorry that the actions of this punk have made a negative reflection on all men in general.


On a lighter note, WE HAD SNOWWWWWW!!!!!


 

4 comments:

Big Hair Envy December 15, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Look at you!! I just loved your Winter Wonderland Home Tour!!! Oscar is quite the Co-Host:)

It's supposed to be in the upper 60's here today....which makes me VERY happy! I'd like to have snow for Christmas Day, but then it can all go away!!!

Bella Della December 15, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

First of all- I am coming over and I am bringing my sled! Oscar is adorable and provided a lovely soundtrack :) As BHE mentioned it is in the 60's here today and unlike her I am UNHAPPY about that. Winter/Christmas = Cold!

Poor Mrs. M. Men are soooo stupid sometimes! I hope she is okay.

HalfAsstic.com December 15, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Oh it is sooo beautiful! I love it! You have a gorgeous home!
I'm jealous you got so much more of it than we did! I know it's gotta last longer too!
As far as the jerk who did THAT to your friend? He needs some special karma whooped up on him. And believe me... he'll get it.

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl December 15, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

Ohmaigah it seems like only yesterday we were sitting at that table outside having lemon drops. Waaa haaa haaa. And Fisher was FREAKING out when I was watching this. It didn't dawn on me she heard your voice and Oscar's bark!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP