Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All set up!

All set up!  I love MAC!  Everything is so easy, with the exception of extending the range of the wireless device (for me anyway)!


I have had my MAC laptop for some years now, and just upgraded to the iMac yesterday.  I have wanted one for sometime and after working so many hours of overtime, I thought I could use my tax return for something fun for once.  It was cheaper then ever before, and they gave me a student discount (since I take a class once in a while at the local community college)!

I have to tell you, I love APPLE!  I fought with my new airport extreme to extend the range, and failed.  This morning, I called the APPLE CARE number, and in 4 minutes they had me up and running!  To top it off, he spoke to me like I was just a person and not some goofball!  

I love MAC!


I have a shift change today, and will be working 10 am to 10 pm so I have to get going.  Tomorrow, we should be back on track and over the week I will catch up on all your wonderful blog posts!  Hugs to all of you, and my deepest wishes for you to have a Fabulous day!!!!!

6 comments:

ab March 10, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

I'm jealous...MACs are purty.

Unknown March 10, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

So really happy for you...you deserve all the pretty, frilly, things in life.

Bella Della March 10, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

I want one too. So fun. Hope you have a fabulous day too!

Suz Broughton March 10, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

First, LOVE Apple to pieces. I mean I just am a die hard fan of all their products. Good for you and your iMac.
Next, love old U2. Trip through your wire is a great song too.
XOXOXO
Suz

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl March 10, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

Yay! Yay! Yay! Especially for spoiling yourself, you SO deserve it. Love you!

(Dude, I ate the enchiladas and started sweating, but they were GOOD!)

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP