Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fun with iphone...

A new application for iphone is out.  It is $1.99 and is called photolab 1600.  I downloaded it a few moments ago, and these are my first trial runs.  I will keep playing to see how much better I can get!


The above photo is of a painting we have, but it has a wash effect over it.


The above photo is of a plant in our livingroom.  I put a color negative effect on it, and then a wash effect.

Boring?  Yeah, I know.  I live in a simple world.  I promise the next photo's posted will be better.  This way you can see if I progress!

On a side note!  The Great Wagon Train trip to the midwest has begun it's planning stage!  Airline tickets are totally cheap, so tax return at the ready, calendars popped open, and phone in hand - we are preparing!

Baggage - check
Booze - check
Menu idea's - check
Tasteless jokes - check
Hugs, laughter and tears - Definitely!!!!!

I am sooooo excited!  

ps - Miss Debbie - Soon we will be back to family and friends!!!!  Please don't forget the hangover remedies, we simply wont have time for those!!!!!!

ps2 - Do you think they will rent us a VW Micro-bus?

ps3 - remember to pack Depends - I tend to squirt a little when laughing too hard!

ps4 - SSG - Get to practicing making those Lemon Drops!!!

5 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. March 28, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

I so love those shots!

What you're leaving without me???
And you are coming back when??

And do you even need my permission??

Predo March 28, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

The more the Merrier I always say! Come on along! Just don't forget the stir sticks!

Big Hair Envy March 28, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

I have an unopened pack of stir sticks from Target. Am I invited??? Heehee:)

Jason, as himself March 29, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

I'll be there. I love it when I laugh so hard I squirt a little.

Suz Broughton March 29, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Thanks for the iPhone tip! So downloading it....

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP